- This event has passed.
2019 Lake George Winter Carnival – THE GRAND FINALE!
February 23 - February 24
Weekend 4: Saturday, February 23rd & Sunday, February 24th, 2019
The Grand Finale!
- Sat 11:00AM-4:00PM – Sanctioned Car Races on the Ice
- Sat 12:00PM-4:00PM – 4×4 Races
- Sat 12:00PM-1:00PM – Zumba with Lisa Camp at King Neptune’s
- Sat 12:00PM till gone – Chicken Wing Cook-Off – Shepard Park Amphitheater (Cost is $5)
- Sat 12:00PM-3:00PM – Ice Diving Demo – Near Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 12:30PM-2:00PM – Open Mic – Shepard Park Amphitheater
- Sat 1:30PM-3:00PM – MYO Snow Tie-Dyed T-Shirts – Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $12)
- Sat 4:00PM till gone – S’mores at the Beach – Shepard Park Beach
- Sat 4:00PM-6:00PM – Hot Chocolate Bar – Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $5)
- Sat 6:00PM – Fireworks by SANTORE – Over Lake George
- Sun 11:00AM-2:00PM – Youth Hockey
- Sun 11:00AM-4:00PM – Sanctioned Car Races on the Ice
- Sun 12:00PM-4:00PM – 4×4 Races
- Sun 12:00PM till gone – MYO Sundae Fun Day – Shepard Park
- Sun 12:30PM – “Glacier Golf Tournament” – Sign up at Shepard Park Souvenir Tent
- Sun 1:00PM – AFLAC Duck Race – Shepard Park Beach (Cost is $10 per duck)
- Sun 3:30PM – LGWC Winner’s Choice Raffle – Shepard Park Beach
Remember, all events are weather and ice permitting, and LGWC will not be held responsible for any canceled events or races.
Please Note: These events will be held on both Saturday and Sunday during each weekend of the carnival.
- (All Day) – Bonfire on the Beach at Shepard Park
- 12:00PM – Cornhole Games hosted by The Garrison (Call 518-685-3013)
- 12:00PM-3:00PM – Children’s Activities – King Neptune’s, Shepard Park, and Courtyard Marriott
- 12:00PM-3:00PM – Face Painting – King Neptune’s and Courtyard Marriott
- 12:00PM-3:00PM – Pony Rides in Shepard Park
- 2:00PM – LG Dog’s Got Talent Contest
- 3:00PM – Polar Plunge – Shepard Park Beach (Location for Registration and the Plunge)
- Helicopter Rides over Lake George (Located on the ice or Fort William Henry) – For info call Bruce at 518-361-1380
- Horse-Drawn Carriage/Sleigh Rides – Canada Street (Call 518-321-5539)